The woman behind the name
One of the most powerful things about PAWS Atlanta is our loyal community of supporters, the people who stand with us through every challenge. No one is a better example of this than Kathy Scott, and we could think of no other person who is more deserving to have our legacy giving society named after them.
Kathy is a generous, long-time supporter of PAWS Atlanta and has sponsored many of our events, helped us double our fundraising campaigns by matching funds dollar for dollar, and purchased much needed equipment and supplies for our vet clinic and shelter. Her constant support has allowed us to grow our rescue and plan for the future.
Making a legacy gift to PAWS Atlanta is a lasting investment, enabling us to continue to care for homeless animals in need after you have passed away. Your generosity has the power to save countless at-risk animals for years to come. To join the Kathy Scott Society, contact our Executive Director, Joe Labriola.
Kathy Scott Society Benefits
- Annual conference call update with our Executive Director and Board President
- 2 complimentary tickets to our signature party of the year, Party for the PAWS
- 2 complimentary tickets to our rescue festival, Walk for the PAWS
- Supporter spotlight in PAWS Atlanta's e-newsletter
- Name recognition on the PAWS Atlanta website
Kathy Scott Society Members
- Todd Cano and Shawn Morgan
- Pete Mounts
- Kellie J. Nail