Thank you for your interest in volunteering at PAWS Atlanta!
We appreciate your interest in volunteering at Atlanta's oldest no-kill animal shelter! All volunteers must attend an orientation prior to volunteering with us. To get started, complete a volunteer application (linked on the right). Once your application is complete, you'll receive an email with further information about signing up for an upcoming orientation.
Expectations of PAWS Atlanta Volunteers
- Support PAWS Atlanta’s philosophies and policies inside and outside the shelter.
- Attend required orientation, training, and events that you register for. Ensure you are honest with yourself and us concerning your needs, wishes, and availability.
- Be able to follow detailed instructions and work independently with limited to no supervision.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Maintain an active email account so we can easily communicate with you.
If you have questions or want to learn more, send a message to Sam Long, Volunteer and Database Coordinator, at email@example.com.
*Please note*: Community Service is separate from our volunteer program. If you are looking to perform court-mandated community service at PAWS Atlanta, please contact our front desk team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 593-1155. Community Service is not a part of our volunteer program.